Attend a joint training day with Nortek and Oceanwise – 24 September 2020
Whether you regularly work with metocean data in real time or have never attempted it before, you should come along to our joint training day on 24 September 2020.
Held at the National Oceanography Centre in Southampton, our event will teach you how to successfully plan a real-time metocean data project, optimize data transmission and process your data efficiently.
We’ll also get hands-on with some real-time instrumentation to explore how this integrates together, before rounding off the day with some insight into the future of real-time operations at sea.
This is what we will cover during the training day:
- Insight into the entire metocean data-collection project, from initial planning stages to processing acquired data
- Understanding the available range of real-time data-transmission options
- Understanding setup and configuration requirements for your deployment
- Hands-on training and demonstration
- Learning data-processing techniques and effective use of available software
- Tips on extracting information from your data
- Introduction to basic data-management principles